Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, their defense isn't the same no way does murray get much over 100 yards today. I think he gets about 85 yards rushing.

Reaction score
Yup. Delusional.
LOL OK.

GFY

This is a huge possibility, but the point is that Texas is not going to be dominating the in-state talent pool now that A&M is popular and in a much better league. I think they'll go back to being Oklahoma's bitch for a few years now that all the Vince Young-era excitement has finally died down.
A&M has no staying power. They'll cycle down to their normal position when those two guys leave. And Texas has dominated the recruiting in Texas in the past, but they don't any more. Still, the recruiting in Texas has so much potential for that school that it's a huge draw.

Alabama will pay him $10 million to stay, and the dude is 62 years old. Not sure why he'd want to leave just to spend 3-4 years building up another program. It would be easier to win in the shitty Big 12, but I doubt that's a concern for him, seeing that he seems to be winning just fine in the SEC.

It'll be fun to watch Texas flirt with him and then end up settling.
If it's between who pays him more, Texas will win. No question.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
From practice this week:

Per Rappoport - As I said on #GameDayMorning: #Cowboys DE Jason Hatcher got after Tony Romo in practice after an audible away from a run turned into pick-6

#Cowboys coach Jason Garrett told @MikeSilver on @hatcher97: "You want your leaders to lead. It's good for people like him to speak up."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another one:

@RapSheet 37m
Hatcher and others have been frustrated with Romo audibling away from runs. In team meeting, Hatcher called out everyone -- including his QB

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bill Jones ‏@CBS11BillJones 14m
Looks like no Anthony Spencer today for Cowboys.
Retweeted by Clarence Hill

Earning every penny of his $10,627,200 salary this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

They ddnt know he was going to injure his knee CMD

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus @BryanBroaddus

Cowboys inactives: Randle, Sims, Arkin, Weems, Andre Smith, new guy Carter, Spencer

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw a stat this morning that said the Rams haven't allowed Bradfrod to be sacked in his last 4 starts (end of last yr, first two games this yr)

Saffold not playing today for them though.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1375210_10201362716182185_1240898926_n.jpg

I'm at work killing time. I just set up another monitor so now I have dual monitors. I'm excited about how much work this is going to cut out of my day.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jimmy said the Cowboys have the most talent in the NFC East, and have for years, but they are suffering from a disease called "Optimistic Infection". They win a game, start strutting around like they won the Super Bowl, and then aren't ready to compete the next week.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, it's true. They'll win a game and then not show up the next week.

It starts at the top. Jerry accepts this loser's mentality.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Did you expect anything else? The guy who signs his checks doesn't even care.

Top Bottom