Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If a neighboring country we were at war with fired missles, supplied by Russia/China/etc. into a US city, we'd be insenced. And I fully understand that it was Russia that invaded Ukraine. But the US providing missles that are used to target Russia and kill it's citizens will escalate this conflict....and the dictator Zelinsky knows this. These fuckers are trying to drag us into a wider conflict and idiots like the one who posted earlier are too stupid to comprehend or understand what's happening.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here we go again, reminds me of what I read about the Vietnam war where (IIRC) it started with some minor retaliatory bombing by the US and then it just grew and grew and grew until we had to bail out

have we accomplished anything beneficial to the US citizens (not gov) for the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine worthy of the blood and treasure?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
have we accomplished anything beneficial to the US citizens (not gov) for the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine worthy of the blood and treasure?
There's some guy running for President again that said this exact thing two+ decades ago, and the people that hate him today loved him when he said this

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

If a neighboring country we were at war with fired missles, supplied by Russia/China/etc. into a US city, we'd be insenced. And I fully understand that it was Russia that invaded Ukraine. But the US providing missles that are used to target Russia and kill it's citizens will escalate this conflict....and the dictator Zelinsky knows this. These fuckers are trying to drag us into a wider conflict and idiots like the one who posted earlier are too stupid to comprehend or understand what's happening.

100% Zelensky would like nothing more than to get the US into this war.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
here we go again, reminds me of what I read about the Vietnam war where (IIRC) it started with some minor retaliatory bombing by the US and then it just grew and grew and grew until we had to bail out

Back then it was called the "Domino Theory". The concept was if one country fell to communism each of the neighboring countries would fall one by one like dominoes. I thought that theory died with the end of Vietnam war, but apparently it has been resurrected in 2024 to get us into a war with Russia. While Kamala talks about moving us into the 21st century, she seems to like the 1960s foreign policy.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This is awesome.

Exploding pagers belonging to (TERRORIST ORGANIZATION) Hezbollah kill at least 8 and injure more than 2,700 in Lebanon

The Iran-backed militant group said handheld communication devices belonging to its members had blown up across the country.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Israel planted explosives in 5,000 Hezbollah pagers, say sources

The plot appears to have been many months in the making, several sources told Reuters.

The senior Lebanese security source said the group had ordered 5,000 beepers from Gold Apollo, which several sources say were brought into the country earlier this year.

Gold Apollo founder Hsu Ching-Kuang said the pagers used in the explosion were made by a company in Europe that had the right to use the firm's brand, the name of which he could not immediately confirm.

Top Bottom