Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
He really night not be alive.

If this is true and Democrats are hiding it, this is the biggest scandal in the history of our country. Those involved, which would have to include Kamala Harris, should be removed from office and barred from ever serving in government again, if not prosecuted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If this is true and Democrats are hiding it, this is the biggest scandal in the history of our country. Those involved, which would have to include Kamala Harris, should be removed from office and barred from ever serving in government again, if not prosecuted.
That phony phone call yesterday didnt convince me for sure.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
all the sheep got their talking points last night...this is just one of dozens and dozens echoing this same garbage:

This is why I have cautioned for several years not to make this an age issue. It is not Biden's age that is a problem. There are older people serving in congress whose mental acuity is far superior to Biden's. Trump may be 78 but he shows no signs of mental decline. Biden has a medical disorder of some kind. Whether it is Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or something else, I do not know but it is not just his age. Democrats want to make it about age, which really is not the issue.

And by the way, there at 15 members of the House that are older than Trump. 11 of them are Democrats. 10 of the 11 are over 80. 2 Republicans are over 80.

And let's not forget how Diane Feinstein remained in the Senate until her death at age 90. Age has never been an issue for Democrats.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I saw something yesterday that claimed most of this was money funneled from big donors through ActBlue and other bundlers. Large donation were broken up into small donations and attributed to individuals who may or may not be real donors. I also believe that most of this money was pledged to the Democrats if they followed through and took Biden out of the race,

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just so you are keeping score at home:

1) 2016 Dems rigged their primary when it appeared Hillary would lose to a known Communist
2) Dems helped create a panic with a fake virus in 2020, shutting down the country and crashing an economy
3) Said virus helped them easily steal the 2020 election with millions of fraudulent mail in ballots
4) Stole a national election in 2022 and rigged the AZ Governor election because they knew the rightful winner would help expose 2020 massive fraud
5) Orchestrated an assassination attempt on a former President who is leading in every poll currently
6) Removed their own sitting President from office in a complete cloud of controversy and installed someone as the new nominee who has never gotten a single vote.

But Democrats are the party of "Democracy"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are going to try and steal it again, but I don't know how they can sell it.

Apathy got them a pass in 2020 and 2022, I don't think it works this time.

Civil War II is gonna happen if they steal another election.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are going to try and steal it again, but I don't know how they can sell it.

Apathy got them a pass in 2020 and 2022, I don't think it works this time.

Civil War II is gonna happen if they steal another election.

They'll definately try to steal it and they won't even try to hide it because Republican politicians and the courts are absolute cowards. Filthy, low down cowards.

Keep in mind Kari Lake us up by as many as 18 points in the polls before the AZ election and she lost when they rigged the machines to fail on the day of voting. So now the Republicans want you to mail in your vote where it will get lost and even changed. The whole system sucks and is just a crying shame that we have to deal with this in America. For shame.

Top Bottom