dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet despite the above two posts, the MSM wants everyone to believe Scamala is running neck and neck with Trump.

FOX News actually ran a headline story that said Scamala was at 50% support now.

These people are completely full of shit. I bet nationally it's really more like 60/40 Trump. Hell even the local CBS affilliate in Vegas went to 3 Nevada restaurants that were each packed with people, they said they found no more than ONE Harris supporter at each of them, and that the enthusiasm was off the charts for Trump. CBS is extremely liberal too, and their newscasters were stunned.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

the fact they are campaigning this way makes me believe they have something up their sleeve and know they can get votes one way or another without campaigning in the traditional manner

Like whatever happened to all the hoopla in Venezuela? The whole country was going berserk, police were joining protestors and it looked like Maduro would be run out of Dodge and then *poof*, the story just seemed to end, protests too and nothing changed and as far as I know Maduro "won" the election and we're back to the status quo

How did that happen so quickly and disappear from the headlines

I have a bad feeling something similar will happen here in November, something just seems really off, hopefully its just my indigestion

Top Bottom