yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
L O L

Lie much? Or is she just drunk off her ass again?

this is an example of why I dont think Trump can win, they are so blatant with their lies and absurdities, its obvious they no longer care or are concerned about getting called out for their BS, they're confiedent in whatever machinations they have in place to ensure Harris gets the win

Gawd I hope I'm wrong but I've never seen it this crazy from the Dems, media, etc and while people like you and me and many on this site see the rampant bias and hypocrisy, those who oppose Trump are completely oblivious to it either through blind devotion or willful ignorance, its creepy AF

PS...Joy!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No interest, again.

I wish some of these events were closer to Dallas, I want to attend them just to see what their really like in person. I"m surprised someone hasn't done this for a YouTube video already, makes me wonder if they are restricting who has access

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish some of these events were closer to Dallas, I want to attend them just to see what their really like in person. I"m surprised someone hasn't done this for a YouTube video already, makes me wonder if they are restricting who has access
The other day Walz had an event here in Atlanta and literally almost everyone left WAY early...local news had camera crews there and stopped filming because it was so bad with the mass exodus

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The other day Walz had an event here in Atlanta and literally almost everyone left WAY early...local news had camera crews there and stopped filming because it was so bad with the mass exodus

damn, I wish you had gone and filmed it, I'd love to see an insiders view and the fact we're not leads me to believe they're controlling access and filming

Do you think the 2020 election was stolen and if so, how?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
damn, I wish you had gone and filmed it, I'd love to see an insiders view and the fact we're not leads me to believe they're controlling access and filming

Do you think the 2020 election was stolen and if so, how?
There's literally no way you could put me in a room with all those Communist fruit loops.

Do I think the election was stolen? No I don't think it at all, I KNOW it was stolen.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's literally no way you could put me in a room with all those Communist fruit loops.

Do I think the election was stolen? No I don't think it at all, I KNOW it was stolen.

thats what I thought, then why do you scoff at my posts alluding to another steal and think they wont or cant steal this one?

Top Bottom