Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There needs to be an independent investigation of what happened in Georgia and what is still happening. It looks like a massive coverup of something from 2020 but we may never find out.

The governor and SoS are both part of the same corruption. Raffensperger was one of the most haten people in GA and he gets re-elected? They're the beneficiaries of the same corruption and I'd bet Dominion employs their family members and makes them rich......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll tell you why I think that Tweet is BS. The guy makes reference to Trump's extensive drug use. Trump has claimed he never did drugs, smoked or drank. If he was a drug user, that would have come out already in the 2016 election. Up until now, I haven't heard of anyone claiming the guy abused drugs.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I think he just took Joe Biden's daily routine and switched the name to Trump.
Joe is clearly an invalid, Trump isn't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The governor and SoS are both part of the same corruption. Raffensperger was one of the most haten people in GA and he gets re-elected? They're the beneficiaries of the same corruption and I'd bet Dominion employs their family members and makes them rich......
And our governor attended the WEF Communist meetings

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
And I'll tell you why I think that Tweet is BS. The guy makes reference to Trump's extensive drug use. Trump has claimed he never did drugs, smoked or drank. If he was a drug user, that would have come out already in the 2016 election. Up until now, I haven't heard of anyone claiming the guy abused drugs.
It is well know, and confirmed by close friends and family, Trump is not a drinker and he does not do drugs. This has been the case for many years. Reports to the contrary are lies.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
The Colorado Republican party finally filed an appeal to the Supreme Court to overturn the CO SC ruling to take Trump off the ballot. I am curious why Trump himself has not filed an appeal as well, but supposedly his legal team is preparing one.

This appeal automatically extends the stay on the CO SC ruling until the SCOTUS issues a final ruling on the matter. So as of now, Trump must be on the CO primary ballot as ordered by the CO SC.

I don't have any idea which way the court will rule on this but what people need to understand is there has not been an official declaration of an insurrection by the federal government. There has been no presidential decree or court decision claiming an insurrection occurred, and no one has been formally charged with insurrection. Proud Boys have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy, but that stems from a separate set of events and facts.

SCOTUS can do several things. They can reject taking the case in which case the CO SC ruling stands. They can accept the case and allow the CO SC stay to stand while they figure it out. They can issue their own stay. They can expedite a hearing and issue a quick resolution. Or, the can sit on their hands for a few months and do nothing while the CO SC stay remains in effect past the CO Primary. I think they will take the case but I do not expect an expedited ruling. Gorsuch has jurisdiction over the CO courts if anyone is interested. I think the SCOTUS will rule when it gets to it hoping the case is moot before it has to decide.

If they do issue an expedited ruling against the CO SC then I would see it as a smack down, and a warning to other states contemplating the same legal shenanigans.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-republican-party-appeal-u-s-supreme-court-trump-ballot-ban/

Top Bottom