Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Psych!

I just thought I’d resurrect this old gem of a thread and get you all excited for no reason

Kind of like the Cowboys making it to the playoffs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately Jerry is immune from death.

And even if he weren't, you have Spawn waiting in the wings to continue the success that Johnny Walker GM has built

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unfortunately Jerry is immune from death.

And even if he weren't, you have Spawn waiting in the wings to continue the success that Johnny Walker GM has built

When Jerry dies he is going to Ted Williams himself and have his body cryopreserved so that one day when the technology exists to bring him back, he will come back to ruin many more generations of future Cowboys fans hopes and dreams of finally seeing the Cowboys win a Super Bowl.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn you guys!

Every time I see this thread bumped I get all excited. Then nothing! What a let down

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant happen soon enough...but all Jones' need to be eradicated from th franchise otherwise there's no hope anytime in this century

Glad the drunk fucking idiot had his day ruined by watching the great team he assembled embarrass itself on national TV again

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Happy Birthday muddafucka
d5b2a32132608b2ec05b6c5c1c508f3b.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we need losses like this to happen week after week, year after year for about 5 years before there's any hope of breaking through the thick skulls of jeri & spawn

We just need Jeruh to die

That will solve every one of our problems

UPSHAW28

Spectator
Reaction score
NO! Lets all be honest!! I LOVE the cowboys! Why does EVERYONE give this guy A PASS!! There's ONLY been one consistent in ALL 25-30 Years of cowboy losing and THA'S HIM!!! any other general manager would have been fired!! WHY is he interviewed after games?? NO OTHER OWNER OR GM IS!!! HE IS THE PROBLEM!! He runs the team like a BUSINESS NOT A FOOTBALL TEAM!! THAT'S THE ISSUE!!!! When you have let Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells leave the franchise!! which BOTH are football geniuses!! THE ISSUE IS YOU!!! THEY WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMP AS LONG AS HE HAS THE CONTROL HE HAS!!! #FACTS! LET THE REAL football minds run the team and you just cut the checks!

Top Bottom