Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Make Hamas, Iran and all Jihadis glow in the dark.

There was a time when most of the country would have been outraged by the flag burning. Not today. Today, half the country agrees with the rioters. Half the country hates America, they hate the flag, and they hate open signs of patriotism. Those people are voting for Kamala Harris. They would vote for a can of tuna if it was nominated by the Democrat party to run against Trump.

Understand these people are what Hillary would call "incorrigible". There is no returning them to reason. The programming is complete and they are incapable of seeing things any other way.

That is why this presidential election will come down to voter turnout. Every American who still loves this country, still loves Democracy and loves freedom had better get out to vote in November and vote for Trump and Republicans. This is not a fix because many establishment Republicans are as bad as Democrats, but it will delay the inevitable for at least 4 more years. Then it is up to us to press our advantage and force Republicans to close the border, deport the misfits and illegals, cleanout the government of all malcontents, and restore the rule of law and the constitution.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I have been following this story and so many incidents have been uncovered like this one. Old people living in modest homes making thousands of donations in small amounts. It is clearly some kind of fraud and yet, where is the media? Where is the FEC? Act Blue is doing this out in the open because they know the Biden government will not do anything. And if Harris wins, this will be swept under the rug.

But again, Democrats will do all these illegal things, but not cheat when the voting begins?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been following this story and so many incidents have been uncovered like this one. Old people living in modest homes making thousands of donations in small amounts. It is clearly some kind of fraud and yet, where is the media? Where is the FEC? Act Blue is doing this out in the open because they know the Biden government will not do anything. And if Harris wins, this will be swept under the rug.

But again, Democrats will do all these illegal things, but not cheat when the voting begins?
If it were a Republican scheme, they'd be all over it like stink on shit

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
When officials arrested him this week, Ronnie Stout was still on probation for a DUI, the district attorney’s office said. While officials said he has not yet been charged, they plan to book him on suspicion of intentional arson once they finish reviewing the evidence.

Stout has two felony convictions: He was convicted of child molestation in Butte County in 2001. And robbery with great bodily injury in Kern County in 2002. Stout was in prison for 19 years after the second conviction, records from Kern County show.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, I wish nothing but pain and suffering for these people in whatever the worst ways possible are.

They are a sick, slime of humanity cult and I really wish a meteor or asteroid would have struck as they were showing this filth.

BURN IN HELL and FUCK THE PARIS OLYMPICS

I won't be watching one second of it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
None of this is a surprise, and unfortunately, after a period of persecution a lot of people are in fact going to burn in hell.

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. -John 15:18

Top Bottom