Would you tade Romo for high pick/s?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Chiefs and Cardinals are known teams who need a QB. KC has #1 overall pick, Arizona has the #7 overall pick.

Would you trade Romo staright up for the #1 overall pick, or in the case of Arizona maybe their 1st and 3rd.

And if so for further discussion, who would you draft with that pick.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't because Tony is better than anyone of those QB's who are projected to go in the first round.

I would assume we would need QB if we were to trade Romo.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
If we are going to completely re build, i would say yes

but absolutely not. Without Romo last year we win 2 or 3 games

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely. I categorically reject the notion that he's a victim of his surroundings and all we have to do is build a better team around him. If you like fantasy stats and 9 or 10 reg season wins, he's your guy. If you want to win a championship, look somewhere else.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Absolutely. I categorically reject the notion that he's a victim of his surroundings and all we have to do is build a better team around him. If you like fantasy stats and 9 or 10 reg season wins, he's your guy. If you want to win a championship, look somewhere else.

Yeah, but we would need a QB. It would be nice to have a top five pick but you can't win in this league without a decent QB.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

I am a big Romo supporter, but there is no damn way I turn down a top 10 pick. I let Orton take the offense and walk away smiling.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not a chance.

He's far from a problem. Trading him would create a hole at the most important position of any team. Retarded idea.

Reaction score
I voted yes based on the historical value of a top 10 pick.

But truth be told, theres not much at the top of this draft that I'm really in love with. There's no sure things, outside of Joeckel.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Not a chance.

He's far from a problem. Trading him would create a hole at the most important position of any team. Retarded idea.

Looks like it has finally happened. We will have our first official dustup on this board. I hope you have prepared properly, because this won't be pretty.

Shoop

Spectator
Reaction score
Not this year. Unless we really believe one of the available qbs is an immediate solution.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Looks like it has finally happened. We will have our first official dustup on this board. I hope you have prepared properly, because this won't be pretty.

~turns the other cheek~

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, but we would need a QB. It would be nice to have a top five pick but you can't win in this league without a decent QB.

We wouldn't necessarily have to find a young, stud replacement right away. I fully understand that it means winning less reg season games for the foreseeable future, but it has to be done in order to move on.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We wouldn't necessarily have to find a young, stud replacement right away. I fully understand that it means winning less reg season games for the foreseeable future, but it has to be done in order to move on.

I understand some of your pain about Romo but look who's blocking for him. I'd run for my life too.

Reaction score
I voted no, but i wouldn’t mind Romo going elsewhere because i think it would give him a better chance at winning a Super Bowl.

Top Bottom