dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a complete shit-show this circus franchise is. Another laughably inept performance in which the team looked like it didnt even belong on the field against top quality college teams, let alone NFL quality teams.

People can bitch and moan about quality of roster, no run game, mediocre QB play or soft defense, but the fact is all this happens because of two fucking drunk clown dipshits trying to play front office masterminds. The Jones clan is a complete disease upon this franchise in every way. They are utterly clueless on how to run a franchise and focus on REAL football. They're perfectly happy making their billions and couldn't give two shits less about how the team competes or is perceived publicly, and they definitely don't give a shit about this team's fan base.

Fuck up Jerry got exactly what he deserved yesterday for his dipshit Birthday, another all-time effort in ineptitude on the field (worst home loss since he bought the team). The really said thing is the game's score could have EASILY been far worse. Detroit could have hung 70+ on the this sack of shit team yesterday without batting an eyelash.

1) Most of us wanted nothing to do with another contract extension for that turd QB. He has played like utter shit in basically all 6 games and yesterday was one of his lousiest games ever. Could have easily thrown 5 or 6 more picks and threw so many bad passes I lost count. Prescott in six games has now thrown MORE interceptions (6) than he did his entire rookie year (4). This horrible contract is the single worst personnel decision this fucked up GM has ever made. They are tattooed to his mediocre ass for the next 3 or 4 seasons, which means there is little hope of overall improvement even IF they hired the right coach and coaching staff. The worst part is there was absolutely ZERO reason to sign him when they did. They didnt gain anything and now they are stuck with a terrible starting QB who is eating up an immense amount of cap space.

2) We should have all seen it coming, just a couple days after time for the glue factor RB Zeke mentions his lack of carries, idiot GM steps in and forces the coaches to comply. Why the fuck would anyone give 15 more carries than 23 in ANY game? Yet there it was yesterday, Zeke getting 8 carries for a paltry 17 yds, and Rico Dowdle, coming off a career game getting only 5 carries (in which he gained 25 yds). Jones is a fucking ass clown in every way possible.

3) Another thing most of us were right about, hiring Zimmer was a colossal mistake. Detroit scored on 9 of its first 10 possessions yesterday and the only one they didnt score on was a kneel down play to end the first half. Detroit didnt punt one time during the game. This is the 3rd time this year it looked like we were playing 7 on 11. It was one of the most embarrassing displays of defense ever, and it happens with alarming regularity under Jones' ignorant reign.

4) Nothing says laughingstock franchise quite like bragging about your day's attendance during a blowout loss, and BLURRING OUT THE SCORE while doing it. I don't know that I've ever seen anything that pathetic. No, this is not a joke, they REALLY did that.

5) Dallas had 5 more turnovers. Detroit had nearly double the total yardage. Prescott expertly led this team to another 0-fer in the redzone and had yet another horrendous redzone interception. The defense missed what seem like 100 tackles and gave up close to 200 yds rushing (again). The team doesn't look like they practice at all and its obviously they don't do any serious film study.

6) Sad but true, but if Prescott, Elliott, Steele, Hooker and maybe a couple others would all have season ending injuries today, this team might make a run for a .500 record. As it is, this team will be damn lucky to finish 5-12 or 6-11. Other than games against the Giants and Panthers, I don't see any real legit chances to win games unless the other team just completely mails it in. And mark your calendars for Monday 11/18. They play the Houston Texans in that shitass dome in Arlington on MNF. It is going to be an epic level beatdown on national TV. I won't be surprised at all if Houston hangs 50+ on them. Ther are sure to be other embarrassing losses for this clownshow team, but that one is going to be a beatdown for the ages.

Really not much else to say. This team is a disgrace in every way possible, save for PK Brandon Aubrey. I honestly have no idea why any of us should waste our time and watch. I hate this team and despise the owner and GM with a passion. I've been a fan of this team since 1975 and watched them hit the skids in the mid to late 80's and again in the early 2000's, and nothing had me questioning whether I wanted to cheer for them and wanted them to win. But not anymore. As long as that fucking clown owns and runs the franchise, I honestly couldnt give two shits less whether they ever win another game.

FUCK YOU JERRY AND FUCK YOU SPAWN

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a lot you mentioned David and it's all correct. The state of this franchise is the lowest it's been in quite some time....probably since the Campo years. Sadly, this should have been very clear to any remotely capable owner/GM. First off, Zimmer's D doesn't suprise me in the least. It's horrifically bad and I've seen this show before. GROZ was real and it was real for a reason. My son watches the game and is just shocked at the D but I'm not.

Having said that, it's also the atmosphere created by Jerry and spawn. People don't come here to play football. They come here to get rich. And Jerry's OK with that as long as they sell Jerseys and contend for the playoffs whcih he thought he could do with a scrub like Prescott. If the warts anren't abundantly clear now, they never will be. But now we're stuck with him for the next 4 or 5 years and there's litterally no hope for this franchise. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH.

Lastly, I had some hope for MM. I think he's a good coach. But the Zeke thing just reaffirmed what I was hoping wasn't the case. He doesn't control this team and it all falls on him. He put his coaching cred on Prescott....I can half way understand that. But a real coach would have grabbed Zeke and told him to shut the fuck up. A real coach would have grabbed Zimmer and this soft ass D and lit them up. But MM is weak. And now he lost Dowdle....and it's not that Dowdle is a great RB.....but he's better than Zeke. That's not how you keep a team together. I don't care if MM gets fired and I hope if he does get fired mid-season, that Zimmer goes with him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But people don't know how bad this will get. Imagine having a top 10 pick and a QB falls or is withing trading up distance and we have to pass because we're paying Dak. That's when LONG term fortunes change. You can overcome a TJ Watt / Taco Charlton draft fuck up. But you can't overcome missing out on a QB. This will get worse....much worse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But people don't know how bad this will get. Imagine having a top 10 pick and a QB falls or is withing trading up distance and we have to pass because we're paying Dak. That's when LONG term fortunes change. You can overcome a TJ Watt / Taco Charlton draft fuck up. But you can't overcome missing out on a QB. This will get worse....much worse.
Yep, one of the big worries now. A new coaching staff and new direction could have potentially landed our next franchise QB in the first round of 2025, but that won't happen now because of the mindlessly ridiculous decision to extend Prescott hours before the season kicked off.

Even if the new coach WANTS that, it aint gonna happen and the math of it will seal the deal.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There's a lot you mentioned David and it's all correct. The state of this franchise is the lowest it's been in quite some time....probably since the Campo years. Sadly, this should have been very clear to any remotely capable owner/GM. First off, Zimmer's D doesn't suprise me in the least. It's horrifically bad and I've seen this show before. GROZ was real and it was real for a reason. My son watches the game and is just shocked at the D but I'm not.

Having said that, it's also the atmosphere created by Jerry and spawn. People don't come here to play football. They come here to get rich. And Jerry's OK with that as long as they sell Jerseys and contend for the playoffs whcih he thought he could do with a scrub like Prescott. If the warts anren't abundantly clear now, they never will be. But now we're stuck with him for the next 4 or 5 years and there's litterally no hope for this franchise. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH.

Lastly, I had some hope for MM. I think he's a good coach. But the Zeke thing just reaffirmed what I was hoping wasn't the case. He doesn't control this team and it all falls on him. He put his coaching cred on Prescott....I can half way understand that. But a real coach would have grabbed Zeke and told him to shut the fuck up. A real coach would have grabbed Zimmer and this soft ass D and lit them up. But MM is weak. And now he lost Dowdle....and it's not that Dowdle is a great RB.....but he's better than Zeke. That's not how you keep a team together. I don't care if MM gets fired and I hope if he does get fired mid-season, that Zimmer goes with him.
Fats is not a good coach ... he is one of the worst coaches in the league, his offensive design is bad. His ability to break down film is one of the worst in the league. He is a bad evaluator of talent. Fats does absolutely nothing well at all. He is also bad at hiring coaches under him.

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yep, one of the big worries now. A new coaching staff and new direction could have potentially landed our next franchise QB in the first round of 2025, but that won't happen now because of the mindlessly ridiculous decision to extend Prescott hours before the season kicked off.

Even if the new coach WANTS that, it aint gonna happen and the math of it will seal the deal.
Oh Dallas is stuck with Prescott til the end of contract. No one in the league would touch that contract with a 10 foot pole lol ...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Would have given you multiple likes but no option for that. As for the team I have been numb for years so just another day at the office. As for Jerry and Stevie:
YARN | GODDAMN DISGRACE | Animal House ...

Reaction score
Oh Dallas is stuck with Prescott til the end of contract. No one in the league would touch that contract with a 10 foot pole lol ...
We could do what Sean Payton did with Russell Wilson and make it perfectly clear he has no future here and force his hand. Sure, we'd have to eat some of Dak's contract to make a trade attractive to any potential trade partner, and there would be lots of short to mid-term cap pain. But it could be done. But it won't happen because Jerry won't ever own up to his many mistakes, and seemingly has a hard-on for Dak.

Last edited:

SamWhittemore1793

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We could do what Sean Payton did with Russell Wilson and make it perfectly clear he has no future here and force his hand. Sure, we'd have to eat some of Dak's contract to make a trade attractive to any potential trade partner, and there would be lots of short to mid-term cap pain. But it could be done. But it won't happen because Jerry won't ever own up to his many mistakes, and seemingly has a hard-on for Dak.
He is a 90 million dollar cap hit in 2025 ... no you are not trading him anywhere. Be ready to hear "we have to get better" a lot in the future

Reaction score
He is a 90 million dollar cap hit in 2025 ... no you are not trading him anywhere.
Any team that trades for him wouldn't be on the hook for that $90m though, because the Cowboys would be paying a significant portion of it - in a similar way that the Broncos are currently paying Wilson $40m to be the Stealers back-up.

Like I said though, it's just a fantasy as Jerry would never do it.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
What's crazy? Dallas is averaging 3.5 yards per carry & have two rushing touchdowns in six games. They don't have a run longer than 13 yards on the season. Ugly is putting it nicely!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's crazy? Dallas is averaging 3.5 yards per carry & have two rushing touchdowns in six games. They don't have a run longer than 13 yards on the season. Ugly is putting it nicely!
2nd fewest rushing yards in franchise history through 6 games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its really sickening that he went after the radio guys and threatened to have them canned.

He has literally spent the last 3 decades telling everyone how he deserves "credit", well dumbass you are getting ALL THE CREDIT now, and you and your dumbshit Spawn deserve people piling on your stupid asses.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

PREACH Shannon!!

Right there with ya on losing forever as long as jeri is alive. I'd love to see the Cowboys crater for half a decade until that arrogant POS is brought to his knees, glad to see people finally coming around to what I've been preaching since 95'

problem is if they give the damn eternally optimistic fans one goofy ass win, it'll give them enough hope to go back to turning a blind eye to the insurmountable problem that is jeri and spawn, rinse and repeat

his ugly ass stadium should be empty every damn game

Top Bottom