Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone.....and I mean everyone that I know expected this. They have vilified this man to the point that the radical left has energized these wackos to make these attempts. And what's not being discussed is a complete breakdown in security. NO WAY should a sniper be allowed to get that close to a former President with SS protection. I mean, there weren't that many buildings in the surrounding area that couldn't be covered by security.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Everyone.....and I mean everyone that I know expected this. They have vilified this man to the point that the radical left has energized these wackos to make these attempts. And what's not being discussed is a complete breakdown in security. NO WAY should a sniper be allowed to get that close to a former President with SS protection. I mean, there weren't that many buildings in the surrounding area that couldn't be covered by security.

no kidding, listen to this guys testimony:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
listen to the sound of the shot and when Trump turns his head, that split second might have been the difference between life and death and gawd knows what else for the country

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
An alleged leaked photo of the deceased shooter has been posted to Twitter as the same site as the above post. Posting here yields "Not Found" but the photo is out there...

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
These perimeters need to be further out where it's impossible for a bullet to reach a rally's candidate. Had President Trump not move his head at that split second upon the bullet's arrival, the assassination would have been a success by yet another madman.

If this doesn't prove God is on Trumps side, nothing will. Many prayers to Mr. Trump & his family. He's an incredible strong man for his age. 🙏🐐🇺🇸

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what'd it say?

Looks like it was deleted:

Oops! That page can’t be found.​

It didn't say much other than identify the shooter as Thomas Matthew Cooks and his age (20). I'm surprised there's not more info about this guy being reported this morning other than he's a registered Republican but donated to a liberal cause. We all know how the narrative will be played out in the MSM.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It didn't say much other than identify the shooter as Thomas Matthew Cooks and his age (20). I'm surprised there's not more info about this guy being reported this morning other than he's a registered Republican but donated to a liberal cause. We all know how the narrative will be played out in the MSM.
I'm not surprised at all. They spent hours cleaning up (ie, erasing) this guys past. The only thing they knew about him was "he was a registered Republican" but apparently local news and possibly FOX learned he had a financial transaction where he donated money to a leftist voting organization.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I can only assume that they didn't know if the shooter was law enforcement or not. That delay almost cost Trump his life.

I'm still shocked that 1) a sniper could get that close 2) the delayed reaction by the sniper team having obviously spotted the threat 3) the sniper missed from that range. Trump is Lucky and so is the country. It would have been thrown into chaos.

Top Bottom