yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
^^which one worked for you?^^

every one I try, it pop ups me to death

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't watch either of these first two games but have watched the highlight clips and read numerous stories and comments, and the overwhelming theme is the refs were awful in both games and decidedly biased towards the Chiefs and Eagles.

Also read and saw the clips of MVP Jalen Hurts, who apparently could have thrown 4 or 5 picks last night

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
League office should be totally ashamed of the officiating in these first two games, but we know they are not.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Like a good watch, I know the season has started when I see dbair bitching about the refs

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like a good watch, I know the season has started when I see dbair bitching about the refs

Unfortunately, he's not wrong. There was an intentional grounding non-call that was a complete head scratcher. I'm almost 60 and when you see things year after year that you've never seen in your lifetime, the game is fucked up.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, he's not wrong. There was an intentional grounding non-call that was a complete head scratcher. I'm almost 60 and when you see things year after year that you've never seen in your lifetime, the game is fucked up.

irrelevant!

My goal was to bust dbair1967's balls or lack thereof

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, my prediction - Cowboy's 16 Cleveland 28. It will be another deer looking in the headlights day for Dak

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, my prediction - Cowboy's 16 Cleveland 28. It will be another deer looking in the headlights day for Dak
I think its going to be much worse than that.

Cleveland finished 1st in total defense, 6th in sacks, tied for 2nd in interceptions. They werent that good vs the run last yr but running the ball doesnt appear to be something we will be able to do well. They are loaded on defense overall though (much deeper and more talented than ours). They are a vastly better team at home as well, this is what their defense did last yr in home games:

3pts allowed in each of their first two home games, beat San Fran with PJ Walker at QB, shutout the Cardinals, held another team to 10pts in a win.

Jim Schwartz is one of the most creative and aggressive D coaches in the league and while Guyton and Beebe are talented, they are also rookies starting their first games ever. Prescott is coming off an inexplicably horrendous showing v Green Bay. He might throw 3 or 4 picks today.

We're getting rolled.

Top Bottom