dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, a HUGE FUCK YOU TO ROGER GOODELL

Playing a fucking regular season game in Brazil was ALWAYS a fucking shitass idea, but moving forward with the game under a Marxist regime that just outlawed X/Twitter and then confiscated property associated with another of Musk's companies is something else entirely.

Roger Goodell is a 100% Communist fucktard himself, that's why he supports and promotes shit like this.

I was probably never going to watch the game anyway (Friday night NFL game is beyond fucking ludicrous by itself) but this sealed it. I hope its the lowest rated game in NFL History.

Roger sucks DONKEY DICK

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This place is a great example of how free speech works just fine. The only folks who cant take it, leave. They're also the people that want to censor because they're incapable of making logical agreements and/or too insecure to deal with someone disagreeing with them
you mean like a certain other place that's the home of 1000's of dumbass sheep who follow gooberville leaders there?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you mean like a certain other place that's the home of 1000's of dumbass sheep who follow gooberville leaders there?

yup, havent been there in years, you still driving yourself crazy battling the overactive mods?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ all but two have been to a Super Bowl

Our #4 makes the list twice.

Edit- the other is Tannehill, who at least got his team into a conference championship game. Something 4 has never done.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I hope they dont make a deal, its better to keep your powder dry and have leverage going into next season

unfortunately jeri only believes in leverage when it comes to business and head coaches. When it comes to players he loves taking it in the backside and bragging about it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope they dont make a deal, its better to keep your powder dry and have leverage going into next season

unfortunately jeri only believes in leverage when it comes to business and head coaches. When it comes to players he loves taking it in the backside and bragging about it
I dont understand why they'd do a deal now. If you were going to sign him, why not sign him before or right at the beginning of free agency, to free up some nice cap room and sign a quality player or two?

They didn't do that and let the cap situation hijack the entire offseason (and even blamed the lack of activity on the cap several times). So why sign him now?

Just completely brainless front office logic.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're not even five minutes into the season and three illegal formation penalties...

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Xavier Worthy kicking on the afterburners for a touchdown on his first NFL touch!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yawn. Didnt watch, don't care.

Won't watch tonight either (even if I could, but because of ridiculous league broadcast deals, I won't be getting the game)

Saw a few clips from the game last night on Twitter, incl the MVP candidate Lamar Jackson missing a dude as wide open as anyone could ever possibly be, and the throw wasn't close.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll take advantage of this like we took advantage of Seattle's shattered secondary in the 2006 playoffs.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Egals are the home team in Brazil against the Packers tonight. Love just inked a four-year contract extension worth $220 million plus a record $75 million signing bonus & $155 million in new guarantees.

The NFL is out of control on what their paying these players.

Will he choke like Hurts, Prescott & so many other quarterbacks/players in the past after a big pay day?! Love did play lights out against Dallas last season while Prescott & the Defense couldn't do squat.
20240906_175435.jpg

Top Bottom