Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Between Dak, CeeDee, and Micah I would prioritize CeeDee. Dak is a regular season stat king but falls flat when it really counts. Micah is an extraordinary athlete but lacks maturity and leadership skills. I would not reset the market by paying Dak top money. Now if he takes us to the Super Bowl this year I will gladly eat my words. Dak has had the luxury of a pretty good team around him. When he goes to another team his endorsement opportunities will decrease. In addition his tax burden will increase. He will more than likely be surrounded by less talent. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Too bad Jerruh signed a no trade deal. I would strongly consider any strong trade offers for Micah. I just don’t believe he will ever become a “ Dog” on defense. Lacks the commitment to ever lead us on defense. Pouts too much and teams get into his head. Great athlete and nice person but I don’t believe he has what it takes to be at the top. A boatload of draft picks would be nice. Will McClain has proven he knows how to draft. This is going to be an interesting season. I do not believe this current team will go far. A much needed reset is coming very soon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I would strongly consider any strong trade offers for Micah. I just don’t believe he will ever become a “ Dog” on defense. Lacks the commitment to ever lead us on defense. Pouts too much and teams get into his head
Agreed and I'll also add, opponents seem to be able to make him disappear when they wish. Move him NOW while his hype is at its zenith.

Top Bottom