Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That game just wasn't fun. It's like we didn't care to win and if not for Neil O'Donell we would have lost.

If Jerry sold his soul for that game, he did that wrong too. We were extremely fortunate to win, like O'Donnell owed mobsters big money fortunate.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well, lets hope so.

Love Sean Lee the player, but man is this guy seriously snake bit.

Yeah, me too. But he's pretty much dead to me. Frankly, I kind of hope in a sick way they decide to go ahead and IR him so we don't have the false hope of his return and the guy just gets hurt again. Just tired of it all with him. Unfortunate but true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eh. Some of you are really practicing revisionist history there.

O Donnell throwing the picks definitely helped, but we were better than them. The Stealers also got their customary help from the officials that game, and still couldnt win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. But he's pretty much dead to me. Frankly, I kind of hope in a sick way they decide to go ahead and IR him so we don't have the false hope of his return and the guy just gets hurt again. Just tired of it all with him. Unfortunate but true.

It'd be easier to take if he wasnt a genuinely good guy and excellent player. Great attitude, never gets in trouble. Plays great when he is out there.

But jeez, he just cant do anything to stay healthy. Its definitely Mike Sherrard Part II with him.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jason Garrett's excuse came early this season.

It's okay guys, Jason gets another year!

Sean F'ing Lee. I love that guy but boy do I hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom