Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wade is the fat version of that dude that was in Boogie Nights. He would walk in on his Wife being banged by another dude and he would be like, "Again?", and then walk away. Until the last time when he went off.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Wade is the fat version of that dude that was in Boogie Nights. He would walk in on his Wife being banged by another dude and he would be like, "Again?", and then walk away. Until the last time when he went off.

[Little Bill walks in on his wife having sex with someone]
Little Bill: What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Little Bill's wife: What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If our players were as smart as Romo, Witten, and Brooking we'd steamroll the competition. You've got Felix not knowing the fucking play and Choice running around not doing a fucking thing as Romo is dodging defenders looking for someone to throw to.

Gee... only the white guys are smart...? I think Austin, Ware, Ratliff are intelligent enough.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
[Little Bill walks in on his wife having sex with someone]
Little Bill: What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Little Bill's wife: What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?

lol

Wade: This is why our daughter is a hooker!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gee... only the white guys are smart...? I think Austin, Ware, Ratliff are intelligent enough.

Yeah they're smart too, but the guys I mentioned are smart and consummate professionals. Don't turn this into race.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guys are being left wide open. Scandrick is picking up where he left off last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom