Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You play stupid, you play uninspired because you're allowed to.

You're allowed to because you don't have a real head coach with authority.

You don't have a real head coach with authority because the Owner's a control freak and thinks he's a football man.

This team is loaded. Other teams are treating it like it's the regular season. I think we're being intentionally vanilla on both sides of the ball.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tony we know you are suppose to throw high to Roy but not that high.

Roy would have caught that... maybe. It was a perfect pass by Romo, the defender grabbed Roy and slowed him down. The ref called it defensive holding but it should have been pass interference---the ball was in the air.

sbk92

Reaction score
This team is loaded. Other teams are treating it like it's the regular season. I think we're being intentionally vanilla on both sides of the ball.

Every team is playing vanilla.

We're getting beat at the line of scrimmage because we're not good enough. Preseason is irrelevant. This is an extension of the playoff beatdown 7 months ago.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It was at one time, I remember, Jon.

Are you still having trouble with you avatar too?

Pm me what avatar and sig you want and I'll help you out.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Look. Vanilla or not, this is a total lack of execution and serious mental lapses. If they cannot execute the vanilla plays then why should we have any hope?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We should be able to run the football and protect the QB. Something is off.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was at one time, I remember, Jon.

Are you still having trouble with you avatar too?

Pm me what avatar and sig you want and I'll help you out.

Thanks. I'll see if I can find them again at halftime.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That last series, the Oline did seem top have a bit of life to it. However, it now seems the Holland has picked up from Adams with the false starts. Once again, the closer youa re to the Center, how do you false start?

C

Cr122

If I were the head coach I'd make this offense play the rest of the game.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You have to know the plays, Felix. We don't need anyone picking up where Roy left off.

C

Cr122

Thanks. I'll see if I can find them again at halftime.

I checked your settings in the control panel, and you are allowed to add avatars and signatures.

There shouldn't be any problems.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is something that Jerry needs to fucking consider from here on: no more fucking have training camp in two different places. PICK ONE AND STAY WITH IT. All of this traveling and crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom