Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I am hearing Hillary might be the replacement nominee for Biden. The thought sickens me. There is no more despicable character in American politics than Hillary Clinton. She may be the most corrupt, dishonest Democrat alive today, and considering Robert Menendez was just convicting of bribery, that's saying something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am hearing Hillary might be the replacement nominee for Biden. The thought sickens me. There is no more despicable character in American politics than Hillary Clinton. She may be the most corrupt, dishonest Democrat alive today, and considering Robert Menendez was just convicting of bribery, that's saying something.
She's perfect for them. She is a shining example of everything the Democrats celebrate and pride themselves in.

One of the biggest pieces of human scum that's ever walked the face of the earth. But perfect to represent that party in every way.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Even with Biden out, this race boils down to those who will vote for Trump, and those who will vote against him. Kamala may attract some women, black women in particular, but I think those voters were going to vote against Trump anyway. She is vacuous, and that giggle exposes her abject stupidity, but she that won't stop Democrats from voting for her.

I think Whitmer will be her VP pick. Michigan is a must win state for Democrats.

I also think Democrats are acting like they are afraid of Trump winning. It is not just about retaining power, it is more than that. I really do think they fear Trump will appoint people to the DOJ and FBI that will uncover all their crimes including election fraud in 2020. I sense that kind of desperation now. Before the nominate anyone, they will take polls and find out who has the best chance of winning. If Kamala isn't the candidate, they will dump her and find someone else. This is only about beating Trump.

Top Bottom