Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought Musk was fixing Twitter/X and getting rid of Nazi/Communist stooges that censored free speech.

Today I was notified my account has been permanently suspended, when I inquired as to why they sent me 3 posts where I made mention of people being found guilty of treason and that the death penalty for them should be on the table. They said this was "violent hate speech"

Then I was supposedly granted "read only" privileges but got the message "you have reached the limit of seeing posts today" "subscribe to see more posts every day". It allowed me to read ZERO posts and is now trying to force me to pay for their service.

What a crock of bullshit.

I stay off of all those platforms except Truth and even then I post nothing. Freedom of speach is dead in America and the DoJ has become weaponized. I have too many people counting on me than to risk saying something that will result in someone knocking on my door. I also feel Musk is doing what he's doing to try to save his own company and his own skin. If the Dems win, Musk is in trouble. But the same Dems did nothing about the disinformation on Twitter prior to Musk buying it. The whole fucking country is upside down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I stay off of all those platforms except Truth and even then I post nothing. Freedom of speach is dead in America and the DoJ has become weaponized. I have too many people counting on me than to risk saying something that will result in someone knocking on my door. I also feel Musk is doing what he's doing to try to save his own company and his own skin. If the Dems win, Musk is in trouble. But the same Dems did nothing about the disinformation on Twitter prior to Musk buying it. The whole fucking country is upside down.
Yep, I should definitely do the same but its too late.

If the dems win then they are going to be down in the weeds on every platform, maybe including platforms like this. I've been posting my opinions here for years, so my thinking when I started posting on X was I was already screwed anyway.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought Musk was fixing Twitter/X and getting rid of Nazi/Communist stooges that censored free speech.

Today I was notified my account has been permanently suspended, when I inquired as to why they sent me 3 posts where I made mention of people being found guilty of treason and that the death penalty for them should be on the table. They said this was "violent hate speech"

Then I was supposedly granted "read only" privileges but got the message "you have reached the limit of seeing posts today" "subscribe to see more posts every day". It allowed me to read ZERO posts and is now trying to force me to pay for their service.

I got suspended for making a comment about a video showing some guy beating his dog. I said he should get what he gave and I was banned from posting comments for 24 hours. I don't know that Elon is aware of this stuff, but at least now you can insult liberals without getting suspended. The just have a zero tolerance policy about violence.

Before Elon, my wife posted a comment about Lady Gaga which was non-threatening and actually funny, but clearly an insult. Her account was suspended for a week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I got suspended for making a comment about a video showing some guy beating his dog. I said he should get what he gave and I was banned from posting comments for 24 hours. I don't know that Elon is aware of this stuff, but at least now you can insult liberals without getting suspended. The just have a zero tolerance policy about violence.

Before Elon, my wife posted a comment about Lady Gaga which was non-threatening and actually funny, but clearly an insult. Her account was suspended for a week.
Now they've sent me a message apologizing and saying my account was "suspended in error" however I still cannot see anything I follow, 100% of that content is gone. All I see is "unlock more posts by subscribing"

Again, there are zero posts there for me to see.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

you gotta know how to work him, he likes my posts:

1729096669828.jpeg

seriously though, its disappointing to see he's not running Twitter like he states he feels about free speech, its much better than when it was run by the past crew but is still succumbing to the pressures of governments.

If its possible to ban other countries, I think he should lock China, N Korea, Iran et al out or at least find a way to make it obvious where each person is posting from

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you gotta know how to work him, he likes my posts:

View attachment 15198

seriously though, its disappointing to see he's not running Twitter like he states he feels about free speech, its much better than when it was run by the past crew but is still succumbing to the pressures of governments.

If its possible to ban other countries, I think he should lock China, N Korea, Iran et al out or at least find a way to make it obvious where each person is posting from
They've since sent me an apology and said "it was an error"

They said they reactivated my account, but now I can't see anything under stuff I "follow" unless I click in a post from another website that has a link to X (for instance, a post I saw at CZ, I clicked it and got in that way)

Top Bottom