icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
seems like she was fucked up and wandering around the hotel at 3am, then ends up locking herself in a walk-in freezer

sad and strange case overall and there are some inconsistencies w/ her friends stories and texts

but now the hotel has to pay out $10 million?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
seems like she was fucked up and wandering around the hotel at 3am, then ends up locking herself in a walk-in freezer

sad and strange case overall and there are some inconsistencies w/ her friends stories and texts

I wonder how old one has to be to have heard of the concept of "personal responsibility"

having said that, every walk-in I've ever been in is able to be open from the inside so people cant get tapped inside so with is going on here?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Fucked up country we have

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how old one has to be to have heard of the concept of "personal responsibility"

having said that, every walk-in I've ever been in is able to be open from the inside so people cant get tapped inside so with is going on here?
I'm sure she's a Biden voter. Probably explains it.

Top Bottom