ajanantah

Spectator
Reaction score
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
We are all free to believe what we want to believe. For me, there is no afterlife, reincarnation, or anything. We are born, we live, we die and that's it. Seeking the purpose of life is like asking what is the purpose of fire. We are a process, just like fire consuming a piece of wood is a chemical reaction. There is no purpose it is only what has to be. Humans see ourselves as alone in a sea of life. But all life is complete and a slave to the forces of nature.

We lack the ability to understand the real meaning of infinity, or forever, so we come up with constructs we can understand. The universe was here long before us, it will be here long after we are gone. What is the afterlife 10 billion years after humans are extinct?

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
An atheist was seated next to a dusty old cowboy on an airplane, and he turned to him and said, ‘Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The old cowboy, who had just started to read his Bible replied to the total stranger, ‘What would you want to talk about?’

‘Oh, I don't know,’ said the atheist. ‘How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?’ as he smiled smugly.

‘Okay,’ he said. ‘Those could be interesting topics, but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?’

The atheist, visibly surprised by the old cowboy’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, ‘Hmmm, I have no idea.’

To which the cowboy replies, ‘Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven, and Hell, or life after death when you don't know crap?'”

I believe in God & I believe in Heaven~
I don't believe anything man says, nor do I care what he thinks~

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For me, there's too much beauty and order among what on the surface appears to be chaos not to believe there is an author/builder.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I feel sorry for anyone who does not believe in God. How can anyone truly believe something as complex as man came to be from random chemical reactions producing "life" and that life evolving into what man is today? How did the universe come to be? The big bang? I feel sorry if anyone believes everything suddenly exploded from nothing without an almighty God making it happen. All anyone has to do is study Biblical prophecy and it becomes clear that God's plan is in full motion and this current age is about end soon. Everything is lining up for all end time prophecies to be fulfilled. Things prophesied thousands of years ago are happening today.

The gift of salvation is freely available to anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior.

John 3:16-18 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boas
t.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Playing along with a thought experiment, the idea that we’re merely a Simulation is the only other option that makes sense and would allow for all the injustice and atrocities that have occurred.

To illustrate my point, no one is getting prosecuted for assault because they punched someone in the face in game while playing Grand Theft Auto plus no one cares because it’s not real

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I never said there was no God. I just said I believe there is no higher purpose to life and no afterlife. Let's assume there is a God and he created the universe as it is today. How many billions of planets and stars did he create? How many forms of life? Which forms have a higher purpose? Why does man have a soul, and a higher purpose but not tree moss? Why would God create all those planets and galaxies, just for one species on one planet, man? And what man can truly say he understands God's plan? Maybe God created the universe with all the laws of physics and just let it grow. Out of all that chaos emerged a life form that evolved over billions of years to humans we know today. We weren't always around. In fact, We've only exists for a short time compared to the earth and other forms of life that came and went.

Why do we believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe? or the only life form with a soul to be save by God?

There are so many things we do not know and may never know about the universe. Right now we are only guessing. But I do not believe the answer to all those things we do not understand is God. Maybe God is not what we think he is, or we want him to be.

As for the question, how did the universe come to be, I could ask how did God come to be? If everything needs a creator, then who created God?

The concept of God requires faith. There is no proof he exists, only faith. I admire people of faith. Most are people of good character. I believe I am a man of good character too. I obey the law. I am basically a moral person. I understand right and wrong. I respect my fellow man's right to live. I do so not because I fear God, I do it because it is the right thing to do. It is how I want to be treated. There are literally billions of people who do not believe in the Christian God. I seriously doubt the Christian God would forsake them for their beliefs if they are good people.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Short answers I’ve arrived at when asking similar questions to yours, not saying I’m right, just passing along my perspective:

Humans are finite and will never know all the knowledge in the universe

Therefore, there will always be more questions than we have time to find answers to

Therefore, “faith” is part of our daily existence (but its not blind)

The existence of God isnt dependent upon us being the only intelligent life in the universe

If there is an eternity from which God emanates, He is not confined by creation because like the notion of eternity, it/He always was/is whereas creation is confined by the concept of time with a beginning and end.

The wonderful possibility is we don’t have to guess because God came to earth in the flesh so we can know God’s plan and have a relationship with him, if we choose to do so

Without God, “right”, “wrong” and the notion of “good” are subjective and merely what the majority (or most violent/powerful) enforce at any point in time. Example: Who am I to tell you (or you to tell me) we cant have sex with children if that's how we believe we were born? (That may sound like a crazy example but we can all see we are currently on the doorstep of this mindset becoming acceptable.)

My belief and understanding is of a fair and just God who does have all knowledge and can therefore judge fairly and accurately and above all else is a loving Creator who knows each of us intimately and would never forsake anyone on a technicality or their ignorance (The Lord isn't slow about keeping his promises, as some people think he is. In fact, God is patient, because he wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost.)

As you say, “there are so many things we do not know and may never know about the universe” thus we as finite human beings will never know everything there is to know in order to draw perfect conclusions. Therefore, no matter what you believe (in God or there is no god) it will require faith due to this incomplete knowledge. There will always be questions, most that go unanswered, so faith is required with whatever stance one decides to take. Faith is maligned in this instance but its a component of our daily lives when we trust our brakes to work, drivers to stop at red lights, food we eat not being poisoned, etc, etc. I think blind faith is what you, myself and most despise.

If perfect knowledge is required before a decision can be made, then it will always be an insurmountable hurdle to just about everything.

I’m unaware of any requirement to "believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe” nor is that a prerequisite for a God to exist so while I find it interesting to ponder, it seems irrelevant to the possible existence of God and the veracity of Christianity

Proof of God's existence is everywhere imo and the example I posted previously is just one of infinite possibilities one could consider should they endeavor to do so.

Fortunately, there is a possibility God doesnt force us to guess IF Jesus is who he claimed to be (God in the flesh, walking among us) which humanity promptly rejected but this was anticipated and resulted in a planned workaround:

The resurrection

If that didnt happen, Christianity isnt true

I realize it sounds crazy to claim there was a resurrection as it goes against everything we experience as humans including known science. However, in the context of a God who exists and created the world and everything in it, its not a stretch to conclude an eternal being we refer to as creator/God could do what humans consider impossible

In my current, limited understanding of the universe, Christianity or a simulation are the only two explanations that make any sense to me (YMMV). Christianity is the only faith where God is reaching out to man vs others who believe their efforts enable them to reach God.

All of Christianity boils down to this one event, if disproven, can render it all refuge to be tossed in the garbage can of humanity but if true…..oh my!

Personally, I always thought Christianity was full of idiots and losers that believed in fairy-tales but I was pleasantly surprised when I looked into it with an open mind but not abandoning logic, reason and evidence when a rather surprising conundrum reared its head….

The claim is that Jesus is God in the flesh and the vehicle by which mankind can have a relationship with God through the forgiveness of sins (as well as the justice all of humanity seeks) through his death and resurrection.

I was convinced that would mean Jesus is either insane, a liar or telling the truth (there’s also a 4th option one could choose to believe: that he never existed and was a complete fabrication which would be a huge contradiction to the massive amounts of historical evidence that suggest otherwise so I was personally comfortable throwing out this option).

In short, His life and words don't comport with someone we would classify as insane

As far as being a liar, people will die for something they believe in but never for a lie (when they know its a lie—example: the 911 hi-jackers believed they were doing something right with specific rewards, if they knew this was a lie, they would have never done what they did) So in Jesus case, He could have easily avoided the crucifixion by simply saying the jigs up, admit he was full of shit and avoid the crucifixion altogether but he didn't. Maybe he was insane after all?

Or, he was telling the truth which would mean he is God in the flesh and the Savior for all of humanity

Further, I was surprised to learn the new testament is merely a set of independent manuscripts and letters written by people who claimed to be eye witnesses of the events that unfolded during that time (unlike many faiths where one individual claims to have an experience with God and only he knows what was said and that faith is built around one person’s so called special knowledge). The books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were merely written accounts of what they saw and heard and were independently written.

Luke in particular was a doctor who wanted to document his testimony of what he saw and heard. He does this in a letter to sent to a friend and begins it by saying:

"Since many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, it seemed fitting to me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in an orderly sequence, most excellent Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.”

I also discovered many of the eyewitnesses, like Peter, who denied even knowing Jesus before he was crucified because they were in fear of their own lives had an 180 agree transformation after Jesus death (& resurrection). So much so that he, and others, refused to deny Jesus in the face of death or incarceration. Peter in particular suddenly found the backbone to refuse to denounce Christ and ended up being crucified himself (upside down because he didnt feel worthy to be crucified in the same manner as his savior).

Many of Christs followers suffered the same fate (death) for standing firm in their faith and because they did, it lends credibility to their claims that we, some 2,000+ years later can rely upon because of the cost they paid to back up their claims. The legitimacy arises from the fact that people will often die for something they believe to be true but never for something they know is false (like the assertion they stole Jesus body from the grave to claim he was resurrected) so what event caused so many of His followers to flee from association with Jesus and deny him prior to his crucifixion but lay down their life afterwards?

The resurrection.

As I said, conclude this event never occurred and you can throw it all in the garbage.

I came to a point where I was comfortable with the idea of not knowing & understanding everything in the universe (not possible) because I found enough answers to virtually every question that bothered me to place my hope and faith in Christ

So while my conclusions ultimately require faith, I dont believe my faith is blind.

My favorite account is in Luke 23:32-42:

32 Two others, both criminals, were led out to be executed with him. 33 When they came to a place called The Skull, they nailed him to the cross. And the criminals were also crucified — one on his right and one on his left.
34 Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.' And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice.

35 The crowd watched and the leaders scoffed. 'He saved others,' they said, 'let him save himself if he is really God’s Messiah, the Chosen One.' 36 The soldiers mocked him, too, by offering him a drink of sour wine. 37 They called out to him, 'If you are the King of the Jews, save yourself!' 38 A sign was fastened above him with these words: 'This is the King of the Jews.'

39 One of the criminals hanging beside him scoffed, 'So you’re the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving yourself — and us, too, while you’re at it!'

40 But the other criminal protested, 'Don’t you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die? 41 We deserve to die for our crimes, but this man hasn’t done anything wrong.'

42 Then he said, 'Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.’

43 And Jesus replied, 'I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.’

The notion of a God who loves us as we are and all that entails is a wonderful possibility which begins when people get to a point in their lives where, like the criminal on the cross, say “remember me”.

The thing I find especially delicious about this story is it shows there is nothing a human can do (besides expressing faith in Christ) to earn Gods favor and forgiveness. That man had no time left or anything to offer, except an expression of faith by saying:

“remember me”

To which he was assured:

“today, you will be with me in paradise”

That choice is available to every human at any point in their lives with beautiful ramifications but hey, to each there own

I dont say any of the above in judgement, arrogance or condescension, I'm merely content in the hope that a screwball like me has stumbled across a wonderful truth available to us all while realizing I could be completely wrong thus why I never take offense at any attacks, doubts, questions, etc because if this story is true, it can withstand all comers so there is nothing to fear (and no one for me to condemn if they conclude otherwise)

Just an old bald hippies 2-cents, take it for what its worth

Last edited:
  • High Five
Reactions: VTA
Top Bottom