Divisional Weekend: Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,870
Reaction score
14
Yes I get it. Hitchens doesn't touch Pettigrew --- but it should have been a PI.

Tremaine grabs Williams shoulder --- but it shouldn't be called.

Gee... I've got Mike Pierra agreeing with me on both counts and dumbass Laz disagreeing with me on both counts.

Surprisingly I'm ok with that.

:)
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
I see why are blitzes don't work, everybody runs at the line, then just stands there and hand fights.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,870
Reaction score
14
Fuck Brandon Carr

Why does this fcking guy start every week????? He is a huge ducking liability.

God damn. He's arguably the worst player we've had in years (considering pay )
 

Sheik

All-Pro
Messages
24,809
Reaction score
15
Carr and McClain. As long as those two aren't back next year, I'll feel good.
 

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
209
Fuck Brandon Carr

Why does this fcking guy start every week????? He is a huge ducking liability.

God damn. He's arguably the worst player we've had in years (considering pay )

He's up there with Roy Williams.
 
Top Bottom