yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I saw a letter Senator Josh Hawley wrote to the Secret Service this morning claiming local police had someone who was supposed to be stationed on that rooftop where the gunman shot at Trump but that officer left because it was too hot up there. They restationed officers inside the building instead. Hawley claims this information came from a whistleblower.

If true this is really keystone cops level stuff.

that sounds totally par for the government course

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I saw this and it is very very flimsy at this point. Let me just ask a simple question, if someone was visiting Thomas Crooks at home, where he lived with his parents, wouldn't it be a simple thing to just ask his parents if he had any visitors recently and who they were? This is not something the "deep state" could hide for long. Eventually someone would get to them and ask questions.

Same question I would ask about his place of work. There would be witnesses, would there not?

Of course there should be follow up, but to me all this noise insinuating a conspiracy says more about the lack of trust in our federal agencies than it does about what actually happened.

yeah but what you have to take under consideration is dbair's basement is ground central for all truth thus why he is so adamantly black and white with all his hot takes

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Actually I think thats the only reason they told her to testify, to make her some sort of sacrificial lamb. She didnt answer anything of substance, they knew it would be a complete disgrace and embarrassment to the point that everyone would push to want her out.

They did it to hopefully get people to shut up about the whole thing. I hope nobody does.

10 days ago "they" tried to assassinate a former President and current nominee for the opposition party, who was leading in every poll. It wasn't a nutjob 20 yr old acting by himself. Kid and family have no money, but he has multiple cell phones, multiple encrypted international accounts, a drone and quality range finder.

The family was not well to do, but the kid had a job and was living at home. He had no outside interests which means he could spend his paychecks on stuff like drones, and rangefinders. They are not that expensive, although I did not see what kind of drone and rangefinder he was using.

I am curious about the encrypted foreign accounts. But again, keep in mind anyone can set accounts up on foreign platforms. Again, anyone can read reddit or other similar platforms and gain all kinds of knowledge of this stuff.

One thing we did learn yesterday is that they found 8 spent shell casings on the roof near the body of the shooter. Audio analysis indicated there were 8 shots fired at Trump/the stage. We can assume all 8 were fired from the gun on the roof. That means we can rule out shots from a second shooter. Of course it is possible there was a second shooter but he didn't fire a shot. I'd still like to see the slugs if they can recover them all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One thing we did learn yesterday is that they found 8 spent shell casings on the roof near the body of the shooter. Audio analysis indicated there were 8 shots fired at Trump/the stage. We can assume all 8 were fired from the gun on the roof. That means we can rule out shots from a second shooter. Of course it is possible there was a second shooter but he didn't fire a shot. I'd still like to see the slugs if they can recover them all.
Where was this reported? That contradicts what the SS Hag said (and they asked her)

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Where was this reported? That contradicts what the SS Hag said (and they asked her)

I saw it reported by multiple sources yesterday.

I found this on CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/23/poli...stunning-info-about-trump-shooting/index.html

The more we find out about what happened the more ridiculous the security team appears to have been that day. I am still keeping an open mind until all the evidence comes it.

One other thing I heard this morning was Jill Biden's SS team that day was 4 times the size of Trump's. Someone needs to ask Cheatle why that would be. Were there any threat to Jill that warranted such a large security force? We officers diverted from Trump to Jill?

I can see where the SS may have had a kind of casual attitude towards Trump's security, with no specific plot to assassinate him, but also not caring much if something happened. TDS is real.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's duck

The witness was from the PA State Police and he had the uneviable task of answering for the short comings of the USSS. I have a hard time believing there was a second shooter on the water tower simply because he would have had to miss as well. And the odds of 2 shooters missing someone from that (close) range are off the charts. And if you're going to smuggle a weapon that close to Trump, the weapon of choice wouldn't be an AR15 without a scope. It would be something like a hunting rifle (ie: JFK).

But that doesn't mean there's not more to the story. There are a lot of unanswered questions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw it reported by multiple sources yesterday.

I found this on CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/23/poli...stunning-info-about-trump-shooting/index.html

The more we find out about what happened the more ridiculous the security team appears to have been that day. I am still keeping an open mind until all the evidence comes it.

One other thing I heard this morning was Jill Biden's SS team that day was 4 times the size of Trump's. Someone needs to ask Cheatle why that would be. Were there any threat to Jill that warranted such a large security force? We officers diverted from Trump to Jill?

I can see where the SS may have had a kind of casual attitude towards Trump's security, with no specific plot to assassinate him, but also not caring much if something happened. TDS is real.
CNN counts as a legit news source?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have a question.

Now it seems the media has gotten their walking orders in regards to J13. They are now turning to the "well Trump might not have been hit by a bullet" and career FBI criminal Wray came out yesterday and apparently said the FBI doesnt know for sure either.

My questions is, what difference does it make? Did someone fire live ammo at the former President with the intent to kill him? Were others in the crowd not hit with REAL ammo, killing one person and seriously injuring two others?

Whether his ear was actually grazed by a real live bullet or not doesn't change the fact that someone (or more than one) indeed tried to kill the former President and current nominee of the opposition party on live TV.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
The witness was from the PA State Police and he had the uneviable task of answering for the short comings of the USSS. I have a hard time believing there was a second shooter on the water tower simply because he would have had to miss as well. And the odds of 2 shooters missing someone from that (close) range are off the charts. And if you're going to smuggle a weapon that close to Trump, the weapon of choice wouldn't be an AR15 without a scope. It would be something like a hunting rifle (ie: JFK).

But that doesn't mean there's not more to the story. There are a lot of unanswered questions.

Also, escaping from a water tower with thousands of people roaming around would have been impossible without anyone noticing. Its not like the shooter would have been hidden from sight.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

The problem with this is there are witnesses who saw Crooks on the roof with a gun. and there is at least one picture of Crooks on the roof aiming the gun before the shots were fired. Furthermore, as I posted yesterday, they LE found 8 shell casings on the roof near his body.

thomas-matthew-crooks.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem with this is there are witnesses who saw Crooks on the roof with a gun. and there is at least one picture of Crooks on the roof aiming the gun before the shots were fired. Furthermore, as I posted yesterday, they LE found 8 shell casings on the roof near his body.
and yet, the gun was nowhere near his body

Top Bottom