Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not ready to believe that the Steelers victory was a magic elixar, we all know better than that. Detroit was a rough, hard fought last second victory a year ago, and this Cowboys team is very much a lessar version than that one was even that relatively soon ago. It won't be a blowout, but it's not going to be a win. 24-20 Lions take it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not ready to believe that the Steelers victory was a magic elixar, we all know better than that. Detroit was a rough, hard fought last second victory a year ago, and this Cowboys team is very much a lessar version than that one was even that relatively soon ago. It won't be a blowout, but it's not going to be a win. 24-20 Lions take it.
It's going to be a blowout. We're getting smoked.

I dont usually like or believe in "moral victories" but if they keep the game close and it's a GOOD game, and they stay close, I actually would give them some credit for it. This team is just not good enough and too beat up right now to be a real contender.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
- gets a new contract

- knocks down his home to re-build a new, "more modern" one

- films the demolition with the dude perfect youtube guys, which i would assume he is getting paid for too

- if you're a contractor in prosper, TX .... maybe figure out who dak's property management company is, find out the name of his caretaker(s) and make friends w/ them

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that's the game where Irvin missed the team plane. Had to fly there on his own and Jimmy made him sit out the first series or something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like a longshot to play this week, but could definitely be back for San Fran after the bye.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bland listed as a "full participant" for today. Jourdan Lewis said he jumped a route and nearly had a pick in his first practice since late camp.

Top Bottom