dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two kinda slack offenses and one damn good defense (squealers) makes this a dirty ugly game. Toughness wins these ugly games. BUT... West Coast Offense creativity can make a difference. I expect a ugly close one I'm taking Pissburg and the weak points but I look at the over/under and say Dallas wins the game 20-18.
Stealers win 23-10

Quack will have 2+ picks, get sacked 6 times

Run game might get to 50 yds

SamWhittemore1793

Spectator
Reaction score
No Romo and Prescott are two of the biggest choke artists in the history of the NFL. They look great vs bums and then shrivel up when the competition begins ...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

4QHDJJX.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really dont see a competitive game coming for us up there. I think its going to be ugly the next two weekends.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
Horrible start thus far. Time to join everyone else & rant!

Defense: The defense has been historically bad, allowing the most rushing yards through 3 games since 1963 & the most rushing touchdowns in franchise history through 3 games. Ouch!
Offense: They have been unable to finish drives w/points, averaging 4.3 points in the first quarter, which is middle of the pack in the NFL.
Redzone problems continue~
Home games: They have been outscored by 54 points in their past 3 home games. Double ouch!
Draft picks: The majority of the 2023 draft picks haven't contributed a dang thing~
Salary cap: salary-cap issues related to extensions.
No brainer~
Scheme: horrible~
Ground game: Jerry's ignored the ground game. Picking up Cook & paying him to warm the bench is laughable~
Off season management: bad offseason management. Just ask dbair1967 lol~
No Romo and Prescott are two of the biggest choke artists in the history of the NFL. They look great vs bums and then shrivel up when the competition begins ...
How were those other 10 qb's after Aikman & before Romo? You know, the ones that didn't even sniff a division crown nor a single playoff appearance? Asking for a friend. 😜

Top Bottom