dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only a few days away from us watching our Boys get beatdown on national TV.

First news trinket of the week, looks like is might finally be Dalvin Cook time.

daboyz

MAGA 🇺🇸
Reaction score
What a stubborn dumb fuck

I just don't get it. That's why you got him. Dallas is averaging 3.5 yards per carry, tied w/Chicago for the second-worst average in the NFL & he continues letting Cook sit.

I'll leave you w/this. 😜20240930_163210.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just fyi, some speculation the Cowboys might be interested in bringing back Amari Cooper as well.

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just fyi, some speculation the Cowboys might be interested in bringing back Amari Cooper as well.

Every player of anything close to resembling relevant media interest is rumored to be a Cowboy at some point. Until I see a jersey and hear Jerry talk about his brilliance in bringing them in none of it means shit...

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trying to talk a friend into watching this one with me at the bar, 'cause I have a feeling I'm going to want to forget most to all of it.
On offense, let's see...The run game sucks, the o-line is at its lowest point in quite some time, and Dak's going to be hearing footsteps in his head for weeks to come. On defense, things were bad before it became a MASH unit. I have a feeling this is going to be the postgame press conference where Tomlin finally acknowledges Justin Fields, after the time he's going to have ripping through this disaster.
38-13 Steelers is my projection, and I might be a little generous with that one...

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
I am having a difficult time understanding why Dalvon Cook has not been promoted to the game day roster. Unless he has some kind of injury or limitation, why has he not been elevated. The shear stupidity and lack of foresight with this organization is astounding. I would have Cook, Dowdle, and Lupcke as three backs and cut the rest. Vaughn should not be on the team . EE should not be on the team. A blind man can see this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am having a difficult time understanding why Dalvon Cook has not been promoted to the game day roster. Unless he has some kind of injury or limitation, why has he not been elevated. The shear stupidity and lack of foresight with this organization is astounding. I would have Cook, Dowdle, and Lupcke as three backs and cut the rest. Vaughn should not be on the team . EE should not be on the team. A blind man can see this.
It's not hard to understand. Promoting him means they probably have to bench Zeke. Zeke offers nothing on ST and neither does Cook. Dowdle and Vaughn can both do something on ST.

Would agree benching or demoting Vaughn makes sense at this point too, but they apprently wont do it.

And we know the donkey's ass GM doesn't want to bench Zeke.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For the record, I don't believe it either.

Supposedly his revised deal makes it very easy to trade him cap-wise, but we all know the Jones are dumb as fuck

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ ESPN is reporting the Raiders want a minimum of a 2nd rd pick and some other stuff (probably a veteran WR) back in return.

They say his preferred destinations are the jets and Saints (due to QB connection) but he is connected to McCarthy as well, as he drafted him originally in 2014.

Top Bottom