yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
God Damn it, I ate the fucking cheese, I never would have dreamed it but they're gonna get blown the fuck out

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a disappointing start. Undone by two awful unforced errors and a defense that's just getting lit up.

Gotta hope we hold them to a FG here.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My Dallas Cowboys 2017 mock draft;

1. Defense
2. Defense
3. Defense
4. Defense
6. Defense
7a. Defense
7b. Defense

Reaction score
@DavidMooreDMN
Cowboys take great pride in their red zone defense. If it doesn't hold Packers to FG here complexion of this game takes early turn.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I'm glad the bye week helped them rest up cause at this rate they will be extremely well rested on the couch watching the championship round.

This team needs a lobotomy and wake up call. Absolute horrendous start with 2 wks to prepare for this.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking Defense is going to lose us this game

Just like we all thought all along

We need to score on this next drive or this game is going to be extremely difficult to win

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Welp. Desperation time already.

Have to respond with a TD.

Defense looks absolutely hopeless today.

Reaction score
I don't care. We've fallen behind a bunch this year and still won. We can this game as well.

We just need to settle in.

It'll be 14-10 at the end of this next Cowboys drive and then its game on.

Think about it... we're moving the ball at will against them. Drives are getting stopped because we shoot ourselves in the foot. Meanwhile, each first down they get is a struggle. That isn't sustainable.

We score here and the game takes a whole new turn.

Reaction score
@BuckyBrooks 1m1 minute ago
Rodgers is using No.88 as a chess piece to decipher DAL coverage. If Lee walks out w/him in empty, he knows it man and makes a check. Smart

Top Bottom