NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually think its worse than that. This kind of reeks of "witch hunt" and a PR stunt by the league to offset a bunch of prior negative pub over this issue. They put that kunt in charge of this stuff at the league office and I think her advice to Goodell is probably something along the lines of "very high profile player with most profile sports franchise, we make an example here and the media and country in general will give us major points"

I bet if Elliott played for the Browns or some other 2nd rate team that wasn't in the playoff push this would have been done and gone long ago.

Isnt she a life long Giants fan as well? Her, Mara and Goodell are like an unholy trinity.

Reaction score
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 2m2 minutes ago
Green Bay inactives: Joe Callahan, CB Quinten Rollins, RB James Starks, OT Kyle Murphy, OL JC Tretter, WR Jordy Nelson & LB Jayrone Elliott

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 3m3 minutes ago
Cowboys inactives: Mark Sanchez Leon McFadden, Alfred Morris, Mark Nzeocha, Jonathan Cooper & Richard Ash. Open roster spot, so no 7th.

Reaction score
@DMN_George 2m2 minutes ago
Cowboys as healthy as they've been all season; all 6 inactive players Sunday are healthy scratches

---

We're so lucky. All the stars are aligning for us this year. Literally zero excuses not to win it all this season.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry looks like death warmed over. I pity every poor whore he's ever paid. Can you imagine what those poor girls experience.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Atlanta is actually healthier than us. The three teams left in the AFC are all pretty healthy too. Gronk is only guy NE is missing I believe.

If we win it all its because we're good on the field more than being lucky on the trainers table.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Zeke Elliott to close season in 2014 and 2015 at Ohio State:

2014:
Wisconsin (Big 10 Champ Game) 20 carries, 220 yds, 2 tds
Alabama (College Playoff Semifinal) 20 carries, 230 yds, 2 tds
Oregon (National Championship Game) 36 carries, 246 yds, 4 tds

2015:
Michigan 30 carries, 214 yds, 2 tds
Notre Dame (Fiesta Bowl) 27 carries, 149 yds, 4 tds

Wow

Can I please have an order of 2014 for the next 3 weeks?

thank you

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Atlanta is actually healthier than us. The three teams left in the AFC are all pretty healthy too. Gronk is only guy NE is missing I believe.

If we win it all its because we're good on the field more than being lucky on the trainers table.

Both Julio Jones and Vic Beasley were injured in last nights game. That is literally their best O and best D players that are banged up now

They may not miss playing time but they won't be 100% when they come to play us next week

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Both Julio Jones and Vic Beasley were injured in last nights game. That is literally their best O and best D players that are banged up now

They'll be on the field, without question. Beasley came back in the game and the coach said Jones would have if the came had been close.

They may not miss playing time but they won't be 100% when they come to play us next week

According to your buttboy Mid that doesn't matter. If they can play its "healthy"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is not what we wanted to hear 30 mins before kickoff.

Jon Machota
✔ ‎@jonmachota

Tyron Smith is active but Emmett Cleary is warming up at left tackle with Cowboys' first team offense

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They'll be on the field, without question. Beasley came back in the game and the coach said Jones would have if the came had been close.

According to your buttboy Mid that doesn't matter. If they can play its "healthy"

The ticker on the NFL Network just announced that another one of Atlanta's DE is out for the remainder of the playoffs with a torn bicep. I didn't see which one it was

Reaction score
I hate the FS1 commercials.

Shannon Sharpe sounds like he has twice as many teeth in his mouth as he's supposed to, and everyone knows Skip Bayless is a say anything clown.

Why the fuck do those types of shows remain on the air? Who watches that kind of shit?

Reaction score
The ticker on the NFL Network just announced that another one of Atlanta's DE is out for the remainder of the playoffs with a torn bicep. I didn't see which one it was

Adrian Clayborne.

Thats a huge blow for them and that pass rush.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are going to fucking destroy GB

They are going to have to stack the box to (try) to stop Zeke leaving man coverage and with GB's secondary as beat up as it is our WR are going to light them up

Reaction score
What time is it?

Game time

What time is it?

Game time

Are my dogs in the house?

Woof woof woof

Are my dogs in the house?

Woof woof woof

Top Bottom