dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought we'd be a bigger favorite than that.

the home team generally gets 3pts as advantage, so in reality we're a 4pt favorite

seems about right...we arnt good enough yet to be substantial favs on the road over many teams right now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Austin unlikely to play. Brian Waters likely to start at RG. Joseph Randle says he will be active this weekend. They said he could see time on offense as well as the ST. Wonder if that means Tanner is inactive, assuming so.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Moose annoys me as a commentator.. He's the Eagles' biggest cock gobbler and is extra critical of the cowboys just so he doesn't come across as a homer.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Moose annoys me as a commentator.. He's the Eagles' biggest cock gobbler and is extra critical of the cowboys just so he doesn't come across as a homer.

I love Moose, but he has a very annoying voice and commentating style. It really gets under my skin.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You coming at me, bro?

h78583993

Reaction score
I don't care of Moose spoke in the fake authoratative tone of Stephen A. Smith. Moose is my homeboy.

Reaction score
/I don't get it

Yeah sorry. It was really obscure. Apparently Cory Proctor used to walk around naked and start up conversations with teammates. No matter what they wear....

I should have left it alone and laughed to myself.

Top Bottom