Reaction score
Yeah, that was great of JJ Wilbust to catch that pass that was thrown right to him.

And awesome of Pablo to catch that pass after the busted coverage. Too bad he couldn't exploit the height advantage he had on that 5'10 corner and hold the ball when he hit the ground or he'd have 2 tds today.

Reaction score
I wonder how much Hines Ward gets paid to talk for 30 seconds and then disappear before every SNF game?

Reaction score
Damn that was impressive today. Romo looked healthy and much better this week.

I am happy with how the division is unfolding. We could easily go 7-0 against these other clowns the rest of the way. I just hope we don't play to their level like the classic Cowboys of this shitty Ginger era.

Yeah, Romo really did look good. That TD to Harris was a great throw... impressive.

I like how the team was playing all out, until the whistle, swarming .... this is something new from a Ginger team. I hope they can sustain it.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
E.J. Manuel is the kind of draft pick that keeps the Bills franchise in the cellar.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Assuming he Stealers lose tonight, this could go down as one of the more pleasing NFL weeks that I can remember:

1) Cowboys win in dominant fashion against what I had assumed was a quality opponent going in
2) Egirls, Foreskins and Giants all lose. Giants blanked 38-0 by winless team.
3) Whiners and Peckers, owned. Whiners dominated for 2nd straight week.
4) Falclowns lose
5) Purple Pecker Suckers lose to a Browns team that probably would struggle to be competitive against quality college teams, at home
6) Chargers (team we play next week) lose in somewhat embarrassing fashion to mediocre Titans team
7) Texans get pasted by Ravens

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought he was playing well. Did he have a bad week?

I only watched part of the 2nd half, he was dreadful from what I could see

Looks like he has mastered the McNabb ball thrown into the ground 2 yds in front of the receiver thing to me

Reaction score
Shove the Hispanic Month shit up your asses NFL.

Same with the pink cancer shit next month.

GOd. just play football.

Top Bottom