Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
my god, what a fucking horrible play. You have 2 timeouts and you can anywhere on the field.

10 yard out for Witten just fucking kills 4 seconds.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
1st qtr: Dez 5 for 100 and a td.

2nd qtr: zilch.

Way to go away from your best player. Good shit, Tony/Callahan.

Reaction score
Well, I'm happy that the offense tried to go for it in the closing seconds. It was their initial impulse. So, that's o.k.

Team played pretty well to be up by only 3 points. That bad field position (with no first downs) really hurt.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because the Redskins are getting blown out, they decided not to show any of the highlights... FUCK YOU CBS!

If it was the Cowboys getting blown out.... we wouldn't know about the other scores.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing what Dunbar can do. ... probably didn't want to put him in when backed up to the goal line.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy that the offense tried to go for it in the closing seconds. It was their initial impulse. So, that's o.k.

Team played pretty well to be up by only 3 points. That bad field position (with no first downs) really hurt.

Bad filed position, compounded by even worse playcalling. That one series where they called PI on Dez... shut it all down since then. It's like the refs decided since we called one on Flowers, we'll call one on Dez.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe, but there's nothing in the rules that says they can't run slants and crossing routes to get Dez in the mix.

It's like God gave the Cowboys great talent at the skill positions, but saddled them with lousy playcalling coaches.

Top Bottom