2011 Season Game Threads Mega-Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Redskins receiver drops ball.

Alan Ball fronts like he made a great play.

Whatever, #20.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Murray is only getting 4-5 yards a carry this game.

And his injury prone.

= wasted draft pick.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Lions fumble.

Panthers have the ball in the redzone. Or between the 20-30.

Go Panthers!!!
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I bet the Lions slept on the Panthers and are looking towards their game against the Packers next week.

And they'll pay for it today ... hopefully with a loss.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I was driving home from church, and Sonny Jerguson was on the pregame show talking about how pumped Rex was about the game.

For a moment, I got nervous thinking the worst. Like the Redskins were going to unleash something we've never seen, or give us an effort we wouldn't be able to match.

My fears were for not, appearantly.
 
Messages
4,952
Reaction score
0
Wait there's another sherlock holmes movie coming out? I'd like to see Rachel McAdams naked this time please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom