Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

What a great argument by that young man. Not only did he hit the nail on the head with almost every sentence, but he got Pelosi to admit she thinks the 2016 election was "hijacked" while Trump was charged in Georgia and by Jack Smith for saying 2020 was rigged. Her argument that Trump does not accept the results of the 2020 election is nonsense and proven absolutely false by the fact that Trump left the White House before Biden's inauguration. This video could be used by Trump's defense attorneys if his trials every reach the courtroom.

But what really angered me is her comment there is no equivalency between the summer of 2020 and Jan 6. In one sense she is right. The summer of 2020 resulted in billions of dollars in damages, many police officers and others killed or wounded, ordinary people lost everything in fired and looting. Jan 6 was a few hours of protests and some violence but minimal damage, no fired, no cops were killed by protesters but at least 2 people were killed at the hands of police. The left was much worse during the summer of 2020 than the right was on Jan 6, but the authorities were much worse on Jan 6 than they were all summer in 2020. Never forget a husband and wife were indicted for waving legally owned firearms on their own property to warn BLM protesters not to attempt to do any damage in their PRIVATE neighborhood.

Pelosi and her fellow Democrats are disgraceful liars.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This trash should be fucking executed by the end of the day.

I'm sure somewhere there's a fucking idiot Democrat saying this thug garbage is somehow a "victim", that person/s should be burned at the stake or firing squaded too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I'm sure Jalil is considered a state treasure in California, Gruesome Newsome will probably dedicate a state holiday in his name.

Top Bottom