cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
10-6.

A healthy Sam Bradford and Chip's gimmicky 200 plays of hell offense has me worried. They key to beating them (just like with Oregon) is a dominant running game and keeping their offense off the field. I hope we gambled right with the RB situation.

Reaction score
Were loaded with talent. If we stay healthy and Garrett stays out of Linehans and Marinellis way, I see 11-5. With a 3-3 or 4-2 start.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
10-6.

A healthy Sam Bradford and Chip's gimmicky 200 plays of hell offense has me worried. They key to beating them (just like with Oregon) is a dominant running game and keeping their offense off the field. I hope we gambled right with the RB situation.

Agreed. Philly looks tough this year, will have to see how much their defence has improved. No way they match last years TD returns though

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I can see splitting with Philly, sweeping Wash and possibly NY. Especially since the 2nd meeting is after the bye.
GB, Sea, NE are potential losses, then our annual stupid loss to a sucky team.

11-5 if healthy and 9-7/8-8 with any Romo down time.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
9-7

tougher schedule, uncertain running game, Eagles' improvements, Claiborne a starter again due to Scandy's injury, some Romo downtime in all likelihood, erratic special teams, not sure what we'll get from McClain, etc.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
8-8 or 9-7. I'm simply not sold on the team and still believe most of what we saw last year was just a fluke, caught all the breaks, and leaned on a RB in his contract year to protect Tony from too many hits - not from some epiphany that running the ball is the way to consistently win.

This is the Dallas Cowboys. Every opponent this year is going to be coming after us hard, like it was we who won the Super Bowl - AND there is no way we have the charmed year breaks wise, that we had last year.
9-7 would be a collosal failure.
It would be reality. It would represent what this team really is when it doesn't catch all the breaks, and figures with a healthier Romo we don't really need a dominating run game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You...are....sooooooo....negative!
Yeah you know what? I caught that Homer bug one too many times, and developed immunity. 20 years of stark mediocrity will do that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think 9-7 just because the running game will be drastically different. RBBC doesn't really work IMO. You need a guy that can be consistent for 25 or so carries a game. With RBBC there really isn't an opportunity for a guy to get going during a game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think 9-7 just because the running game will be drastically different. RBBC doesn't really work IMO. You need a guy that can be consistent for 25 or so carries a game. With RBBC there really isn't an opportunity for a guy to get going during a game.
They don't develop that trust and that bond with the linemen. The one where, they pretty much know what he is going to do and he knows pretty much what they will do in certain situations. The back in the RBBC loses that ability to "see into the future" so to speak.

Reaction score
Mindless cheerleading below, proceed with caution:

13-3, goal is #1 or #2 seed. I’d love to see them get to a Championship game.

A million bad things can happen, but i sense a hunger about this team. This feels like “the year”. This team is loaded with talent, loaded with good coaches. Everything is in place to make a run. As long as this offensive line is healthy, nobody is going to stop the Cowboys.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nobody is going to stop the Cowboys.

5OhWaY1.gif

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
10-6.

Me too, a lot of Cowboy fans love to scoff at Chip Kelly and the Eagles but I think they're gonna give us fits and if both Dallas and the Eagles stay healthy, one of these two teams will win the division

Top Bottom