daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne
Click small arrow on right to see Zeke at practice video after watching Jerry's strut video....

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
Wonder if Brady will toss a dig about Dallas never defeating him. 🤨

The Dallas Cowboys will kick off their 2024 season on the road against the Cleveland Browns on Sept. 8 at 4:25 p.m. ET, the teams announced Monday.

The matchup will air on Fox and mark Tom Brady's broadcasting debut. The seven-time Super Bowl champion recently joined the TV network as its lead NFL analyst on a reported 10-year, $375-million contract.

"I love covering (the Cowboys)," Brady said. "I've been obviously going against them for a long time, and now I get to tell everyone how great they are."

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wonder if Brady will toss a dig about Dallas never defeating him.

The Dallas Cowboys will kick off their 2024 season on the road against the Cleveland Browns on Sept. 8 at 4:25 p.m. ET, the teams announced Monday.

The matchup will air on Fox and mark Tom Brady's broadcasting debut. The seven-time Super Bowl champion recently joined the TV network as its lead NFL analyst on a reported 10-year, $375-million contract.

"I love covering (the Cowboys)," Brady said. "I've been obviously going against them for a long time, and now I get to tell everyone how great they are."

Other than the fact that his last ever game played in his entire NFL career was a loss to Dallas….

Top Bottom