dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately thanks to the Communists at Twitter/X, I can no longer grab news to post.

Someone else will have to carry the torch there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
what happened
I asked them and they sent me screenshots of 3 posts where I mentioned that for traitors to the country, the death penalty should be on the table. They claimed that was "hate/violent speech"

I guess they arnt up on the law and some punishments for said laws, as in fact the death penalty is an option for those convicted of treason.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Would the Downs Syndrome care and share hospice come to The Star to pick up your busload of clients? Right now they're beating the Cowboys 36-6!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
To all our valued Universors, I'm working on something HUGE for us. It might be the bye week but I'm hard at work to keep all of you in the know.

Super huge story coming soon!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BREAKING: SUSPECT WHITE SUBSTANCE found in Cowboys stadium which all players deny knowledge of!

Subsequent investigation reveals it's just harmless chalk from the end zone goal line.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I don't doubt this and the fact that Troy is saying adds validity, at least for me. But you also have to wonder if the recievers aren't thinking that they probably won't get the ball unless the play breaks down. Dak is a one read QB so why would a receiver who's not the furst read run a route knowing that Dak won't even look their way?

Top Bottom