Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I could see that...but there are still plenty of other grounds for SCOTUS to overturn.
Yes, of course. The 6th amendment violation is probably the best argument. How could Trump defend himself against an underlying crime unless he knew specifically what the underlying crime is? Even if he was not charged with the underlying crime he was still accused of the intent to commit a crime by the prosecution.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What do you think Biden is doing for a week preparing for the debate with Trump? Or I should say what are they doing to Biden to prepare him for the debate? I read something this morning where doctors were speculating that Biden may have a type of Parkinson's disease because he exhibits some of the symptoms , such as freezing up, slurred speech, forgetting names, etc.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What do you think Biden is doing for a week preparing for the debate with Trump? Or I should say what are they doing to Biden to prepare him for the debate? I read something this morning where doctors were speculating that Biden may have a type of Parkinson's disease because he exhibits some of the symptoms , such as freezing up, slurred speech, forgetting names, etc.
They are consulting with Hollywood on building a fake Biden to prop up there

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I do not understand why Trump agreed to a debate on CNN with CNN moderators. I don't understand why he or his people would ever step foot in a CNN studio or give CNN hosts 1 minute of his time. You will never see Biden on Fox New or Newsmax, just like you never saw Hillary on the conservative networks. Why is it Democrats can skate difficult interviews but Republicans feel compelled to allow left wing media to use and abuse them?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I do not understand why Trump agreed to a debate on CNN with CNN moderators. I don't understand why he or his people would ever step foot in a CNN studio or give CNN hosts 1 minute of his time. You will never see Biden on Fox New or Newsmax, just like you never saw Hillary on the conservative networks. Why is it Democrats can skate difficult interviews but Republicans feel compelled to allow left wing media to use and abuse them?
It'll be softball after softball lobbed at tomato head Biden for sure.

They've insisted on so many "special" rules to help Biden that I too wonder why Trump just doesnt bail on it, but I suspect it's because the Biden people and MSM would just play that up nightly from now til election day if it happened. They'd say Trump is afraid and has no plan etc etc, when in fact we all know its the exact opposite.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I watch a lot of YouTube and the only ads I get are for Biden, Kamala shilling for Biden, Obama, shilling for Biden, and Collin Allred I keep blocking the ads but no matter how many times I block them, they just keep coming.

it’s never a Trump ad.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Top Bottom