cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I have watched a grand total of one game since 2017 when I boycotted the team due to Jerry's Garrett infatuation. I would have started back watching the team when they hired fat Mike but it just so happened they started that kneeling bullshit the same year so I just quit NFL football. The one game I watched was to try to see the cheerleaders due to a really good family friend who I held when she was a baby making the squad however I realized they do not really show the cheerleaders much during games so I have not watched again. We were invited by our really good friends to go to the cheerleaders annual "Meet the Team" event on 8/22 where we get to meet all the cheerleaders and see them perform. They also want us to go to the game to see her perform on the 24th. So I will be doing something I swore I would never do which is spending money that will end up in Jerry Jones wallet. The girl below is my daughter's best friend's sister. When she was a baby I used to hold her during dance recitals (her mother, our friend, owns the dance studio) since the entire family was busy with the dance recital production until she was old enough to be in the recitals herself.

I think she is worth breaking my promise to never give Jerry a single red cent. I am very proud of this girl who said from a very young age she wanted to be a DC Cheerleader. She is living her dream.

1723558241106.png1723558207361.png

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The game sucked. My wife and I left at halftime. That is the last game I will ever go to. Thursday evening when we were invited to the annual "Meet The Team" event for friends and family of the cheerleaders was great. We got to see the dress rehearsal for the cheerleaders. We also got to go down on the field with them and tour the locker room. I got a lot of great pictures and a video of the DCC locker room..

Top Bottom