Who do you want to win the Super Bowl

• Total voters
Reaction score
My vote goes to the greatest coach in NFL history. Simply amazing what Bellichick has been able to accomplish in this era of football.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
pats are my fav team out of this group. however, i picked the falcons to win the super bowl in the pre season...my ego is more important than my admiration for the patriots...so i will stick with the falcons

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
baltimore beats the pats
San Fran destroys Atlanta

San Fran vs Baltimore SB

San Fran winner

Reaction score
If baltimore made it to the Super Bowl, the pre-game would be unbearable.

RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY RAY

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
San Fran's getting a little too much love this week, from both the media and the oddsmakers. I predict a Ravens-Falcons SB.

Reaction score
I would prefer the dirty birds. Ryan and Gonzales are good guys. Not a fan of Roddy White, but Jones is cool.

I hate the Patriots. Indifferent on the Niners and Ray Lewis is too much for me.

My gut says Patriots are going to win it all.

Reaction score
The Falcons tried everything they could to lose last week. They'll get their wish this week.

Gronk injury is huge for NE, but ravens still have Flacco so that's a no-brainer.

I have SF over NE. Like NYG, I think SF has the D necessary to disrupt NE while also effectively running it down their throats.

Reaction score
Plus it'll be so funny to see the homers make excuses for why Dallas is sticking it out with the ginger Mike Singletary while SF made necessary real changes to pass us in Super Bowl title count.

Reaction score
I have a feeling Jason Witten will end like Tony Gozalez. Retire after 16 years with only 1 playoff win.

Viva la 2009

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Falcons vs. Ravens................Falcons SB Champs

Don't think they will. Defense is a liabilty and offense tends to run hot and cold.

I want Ray Lewis to lose on the biggest stage.

Despise anything Patriots since the tuck rule game. Still hold a grudge over the worse call in playoff history. Give me some new blood in the SuperBowl.

49ers - Nope. Still up on the same level of disdain to me as any NFC East opponent.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Lewis aside, I hope Flacco and gang can get over the hump. Funny, Flacco’s in a contract year with no new contract on the table .. would love to see him win the SB and watch the GM squirm.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody. Hate all these teams.

Might be the least interested I have ever been in the conference championship games and then super bowl.

Reaction score
As long as San Fag doesnt win it I'm happy.
I'm pulling for Atlanta.
Don't want to see Tom gay ass Brady win again and
can't stand Ray "the Shank" Lewis

Go Dirty Birds

Top Bottom