dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerruh should rightfully be fed up with McCarthy too.

McCarthy has orchestrated 3 straight years of embarrassing playoff exists, including THE most embarrassing playoff loss in franchise history last yr. At home, against a 9-8 football team.

He didnt deserve a contract extension. Just like the QB.

RogtaDru

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Jerruh should rightfully be fed up with McCarthy too.

McCarthy has orchestrated 3 straight years of embarrassing playoff exists, including THE most embarrassing playoff loss in franchise history last yr. At home, against a 9-8 football team.

He didnt deserve a contract extension. Just like the QB.
Well said.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why should Fatso be any different than the rest of us? I do agree with dbair that McCarthy hasn't done much to advance the team in the playoffs. Probably should have been shit canned when the team failed to show up vs GB. Jerry while worth north of 10 billion dollars, has some bizarre aversion to paying coaches for not working so we are stuck with a lame duck. Probably doesn't really make a difference because if MM got let go, Jerry would have just hired some weak, retread who would give him credit if they won. All of this is why and how Jerry has been killing my fandom for 30 years, to the point I hardly give a shit anymore.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MM is a decent coach and one of the better ones we've had since the Tuna. But he's no miracle worker. There's only so much he can do with Dak.

Top Bottom