Maveric

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the 0-2 Ravens are going to come into this game pissed off. Losing by a toe Week 1, and then blowing a lead to the Raiders Week 2...yeah, they've got to be pissed and looking for someone to take it out on.
The fan in me wants to say the Cowboys will be as well, but experience has beat that expectation out of me. They're just as likely to come out lackluster, and if they do Lamar Jackson/Derrick Henry/Zay Flowers will rip them to shreds early. And we know what Dak does with adversity....Ravens 30 Cowboys 25

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
240 million dollars to a 8 year veteran QB that has never taken the Cowboy's to a single championship game. Hmm?....

Ravens 35 Cowboy's 19

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One of the more disgraceful stat nuggets ever. Looks at the dates of ALL the others.

I understand the general gist of this, but it is really a BS stat. Comparing almost anything to the pre-free agency era is BS. Apples and oranges.

Aggiepride

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That didnt take long

We can thank Dak Prescott and CeeDee for this. All most fans do is say "sign the man, Jerry". But these contracts make trades very difficult. We have to be able to absorb the contract. Granted, a superstar DT is not likely to be found, but there are teams with good DTs who have GM's who realistically know their team is going nowhere and want to build for the future, but no money, no cigar.

WR is one of the easiest positions to fill on the roster. It can be filled in one draft. The Bills aren't missing Diggs. Force Lamb to play out his final year if he doesn't sign, screw him...NEXT.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We can thank Dak Prescott and CeeDee for this. All most fans do is say "sign the man, Jerry". But these contracts make trades very difficult. We have to be able to absorb the contract. Granted, a superstar DT is not likely to be found, but there are teams with good DTs who have GM's who realistically know their team is going nowhere and want to build for the future, but no money, no cigar.

WR is one of the easiest positions to fill on the roster. It can be filled in one draft. The Bills aren't missing Diggs. Force Lamb to play out his final year if he doesn't sign, screw him...NEXT.
Lamb is worth the money. Plenty of other WR's got paid big bucks and Lamb is every bit as good as them.

Now Prescott, Steele, Hooker, and numerous others from previous yrs (Jaylon Smith, Zeke come to mind) no, definitely shouldnt have paid them.

Top Bottom