daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
The media makes it sound like Irvin was fired due to that Hotel incident. The NFL Network is simply parting ways w/Irvin & will not renew his contract amid a series of cost-cutting moves that also reportedly includes the cancellation of the show "NFL Total Access."

NFL Network let go of several other on-air personalities a month ago. The NFL has reportedly been negotiating to sell the network to ESPN, so even more changes could be coming if that happens.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Schedule to be released Thursday night. The rumor mill says we're either opening at home on SNF or MNF with Detroit, or at Pissburgh

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So just when I stopped hating what this team has become and actually start coming around to getting into the preseason I turn on NFL Network this morning. What do I see but the Packers shitstomping us in the playoffs last year. I watch a couple minutes and it brings me right back to hating what this team has become again.

Then I get home from work, turn on NFL Network again, and the same game is on and it’s 48-24 with 3:30 to go in the fourth. Yep, right back to being disgusted with this team and the entire organization all over again.

The sting of the worst beating we have ever taken in the playoffs is going to take a lot longer to wear off than I previously expected!

Top Bottom